Join or Renew Today!
Our membership year runs from July 1st thru June 30th. It is easiest to renew on-line by following the process at the bottom of this page. If you are a new member, please use this 2019-2020 membership form
1) Regular Memberships $110 annually ($59 national, $20 state, $31 local) Already a National AAUW Member? Affiliate with our branch by paying just the state and local dues.
2) New Member Discount – New members who join AAUW during a branch meeting are eligible for the National “Shape the Future” Program, which gives a discount on the first year of membership. Under this program dues are only $80.50 for the year ($29.50 national, $20 state, $31 local).
3) Life Membership – $1180 one time fee to AAUW ($59 x 20 years= $1180), plus $51 annually for state and local dues.
4) Honorary Members A member of AAUW for 50 years or more is granted Honarary status and retains national, state and branch membership without paying any dues.
5) College/University e-Student Affiliate Membership is free for undergraduate students at any of the AAUW partner Colleges or Universities. In our area, the University of Redlands, Crafton Hills College, California State University – San Bernardino, and University of California – Riverside are all College/University Partner Member schools. Once you are a student affiliate, you may become a Redlands branch member for free. Student Affiliate memberships are $38.80 annually ($18.80 national, $20 state, local fee waived) Learn more about student memberships AAUW Student Membership Brochure or use this form to join now 2018-2019 Student Membership Form
AAUW Fiscal year is July 1 to June 30.
Our renewal process begins in April. Renew as an ongoing member by using the National Web site’s online method – it’s fast and easy!
Renewing members should received an email from email@example.com with a unique link to help you renew your membership. (subject: AAUW Membership Renewal Notice). Click on the link, and it will send you to your renewal…no login required!
PROBLEMS: CALL 800-326-2289 for help.
Not comfortable with on-line renewal? Mail your check to AAUW, PO Box 7678, Redlands, CA, 92375. Please make checks payable to AAUW.
• Here’s the 2019-2020 membership form to fill out and send in.
- If you are interested in other branches as well, visit AAUW-California to connect to other Inland Empire branches.
For more information please contact our Membership Chairperson, Erica Wilson, at firstname.lastname@example.org