Join or Renew Today!
Our membership year runs from July 1st thru June 30th. It is easiest to renew on-line by following the process at the bottom of this page. If you are a new member, please use this 2018-2019 membership form 3-16-18.
1) Regular Memberships $94 annually ($59 national, $20 state, $25 local) Already a National AAUW Member? Affiliate with our branch by paying just the state and local dues.
2) New Member Discount – New members who join AAUW during a branch meeting are eligible for the National “Shape the Future” Program, which gives a discount on the first year of membership. Under this program dues are only $74.50 for the year ($29.50 national, $20 state, $25 local).
3) Life Membership – $1180 one time fee to AAUW ($59 x 20 years= $1180), plus $45 annually for state and local dues.
4) Honorary Members A member of AAUW for 50 years or more is granted Honarary status and retains national, state and branch membership without paying any dues.
5) College/University e-Student Affiliate Membership is free for undergraduate students at any of the AAUW partner Colleges or Universities. In our area, the University of Redlands, Crafton Hills College, California State University – San Bernardino, and University of California – Riverside are all College/University Partner Member schools. Once you are a student affiliate, you may become a Redlands branch member for free. Student Affiliate memberships are $38.80 annually ($18.80 national, $20 state, local fee waived) Learn more about student memberships AAUW Student Membership Brochure or use this form to join now Student Membership Form
AAUW Fiscal year is July 1 to June 30.
Our renewal process begins in April. Renew as an ongoing member by using the National Web site’s online method – it’s fast and easy!
1. Go online to https://www.aauw.org/
2. Click “Login” at the top of the page, enter your member id and password, or click “need to register” if it’s your first time logging in to the national site. Member ID is in Yearbook. (Registering will require a few extra steps, including confirming via email before proceeding.)
3. Click on Member Services Database (MSD) toward the bottom of the page.
4. Click on “Enter the MSD” (green rectangle)
5. Click on “Enter Member Services Database”
6. Click on “Renew My Membership” at left
7. You will be asked to pay dues by credit card (Life Members pay for local and state dues only). The amount is immediately accepted by AAUW National. National will send you an email notification that your renewal was accepted.
Not comfortable with on-line renewal? Mail your check to AAUW, PO Box 7678, Redlands, CA, 92375. Please make checks payable to AAUW.
• Here’s the 2018-2019 membership form 3-16-18 to fill out and send in.
- If you are interested in other branches as well, visit AAUW-California to connect to other Inland Empire branches.
For more information please contact our Membership Chairperson, Heather Abushanab, at email@example.com